Friday, March 05, 2004

under the wire!

your birthday has past, my stuffed shipped out on your birthday. the first of the month has past, watched 'edodegozaru' for the last time last night, cuz its under the one week mark! chatting to you for six seven eight nine hours a day... you sed today it will be so good to have no time delay, no phone line between us. truer words were never spoken. you move me to tears with your gentleness, your attention to details, your deep understanding and patience... last thing to do is health check for the girls, a few phone calls, and the long haul to your waiting arms! we are under the wire! my heart remains torn into two halves. one half is fluttering with sheer joy, the other quivering with sadness and misery. it has to be that way, my local refuses to understand, but then he gives his heart no room for joy, and that isnt my headache anymore. god how i tried to make him happy... before we came here he seemed happy, it was all downhill when we returned to the land of eternal repression. i hope he leaves here. but misery loves company, somehow i feel he has let himself be sucked completely into the misery vortex. but what can i do? a hand was held out to me, a hand i held so long ago, for a brief moment, that sent an unforgettable shockwave of love and truth in me that was never forgotten... lord knows i never knew that hand would find me again... in less than a week it is the hand i will hold till my dying day, never to be let go of again...thanks babe...thanks....