Saturday, February 21, 2004

countdown to heaven

should i laugh or should i cry? should i stay up all night or sleep all day? its time to come down from the intense tension, the tears and the fears... but i just cant do either, until i get myself out of the trenches! the rpg's and mortars have subsided, but if i look sideways, the small arms fire is always a threat. god babe, i hope you arent reading this, dont want you to know im still under fire...all the truces, all the treaties signed...they dont mean jack when the enemy still desires the territory. all these years the territory was free reign, and he sat on his throne, content to rule but never roam and explore... am i talking in metaphors? hardly... the straight dope... oh my love, you are there for me, it's my turn to say, 'i can't believe you stuck by me through it all'.... 20 days and counting....