Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Keeps on tickin...

Seems like all i am doing is working and painting, seems like i have to force myself to do both. The painting is fun but when i am tired from work it is kinda hard! Having fun having hard having work but no money! I dont really have to force myself though, i feel blessed to be able to do either so i have only complaints of tired and sore. The jap homesick isnt getting any better, stay tuned on that one, but right now i am way too shy to write about any of that here. But i am still way pissed off at Y. I cry about it every goddam day. No booze so its not cryin in your beer induced, just really really hurt, angry, sad, lonely... all that nasty jazz. I really need to go back to have my own relationship with the place without his influence. i cant give up. Meanwhile i keep on trudging along, but the quality of folks i am working for is great so things are in the no complaint zone! And M. is an angel!!!!!!!!!