Monday, March 20, 2006

the cup runneth over...

there has been so much happening in my everyday life i cant keep up with it. on the surface it doesnt seem like a whole lot of activity compared to the way some people run, (i sure am glad i'm still managing to sneek through life without having to drive a car!) but the mental plane is so full i can barely get it off the ground! i cant decide if painting is therapeutic or stressful yet, but i havent destroyed anything which is a good sign! Chi-chan asked me in her letter if i was painting and it really spurred me on. But i am being way too anal with it, which is not my style at all. I guess i am trying to be serious about it and that may just have a stifling effect. i usually have so much trouble taking myself seriously, whats with that anyway? i really need to get a hold on the mental thing, but i just dont know where to begin. One day runs into another before i can find the brains and or balls to wrap my head around this and or that...aaaghhhh!!!!