Monday, November 28, 2005

Coming home is hard to do...

These days when i sit to write something here its like i am supposed to be positive or something. I am supposed to be happy and shit. except there seems to be so many times its shit. not resolvong and running away mad. that was dumb. I just ran i know, I knew it was dumb then, but i put myself in such a tight position from the get-go. I try to own it and then i find myself trying to own it all and thinking its not all mine and getting mad at y. all over again, i didnt want to leave him, he made me do it. he made our communication break down to the point i felt like he was an adversary, not a partner. I had to beg m. not to always take the negative bent on world problems cuz it made me feel that adversarial headbumping thing all over again. that hurt me so bad, why cant you just agrEEE with me once in awhile so i dont get too bummed out?!?! Thanks go to m., cuz most of the time he really does listen, even though i dont always listen to him:(